Friday, February 29, 2008

Did you see the drummer's hair?

Another lyric as the title...

And so as the header of this blog suggests, here is a random entry. I got fed up with me hair (tired of it falling in my mouth when I eat and I look goofy if I tuck it behind my ear) today so I whacked it off, well some of it. I am usually meticulous when it comes to cutting my hair but I decided to dive into it tonight by cutting the front left (my left) side really short. I decided to match the other side to the same length and then I noticed that I had a fuckin' sweet mullet. So I added some texture (made it look like shit but on purpose) and it came out pretty jazzy. I also picked up a new pair of black Imperial dukes from http://www.gotocentre.com as I was waiting for the 1 route at Mockingbird Station. They were the last in my size and half off ($148.84). My indigo pair is starting to get really stanky again but I'm not sure that they are ready for a wash. I need to work off some beer gut before I wear those jeans around town because they are beyond tight. I'm going to go for a spin around the lake tomorrow on my inline skates. I'll post pictures of the jeans and hair tomorrow but it's almost 3am and I had to wake up earlier than usual to catch the train from West Irving (Yeah! go public transit (I have a car, i'm just green and hip like that (cheap))).



update

pictures as promised... click on an image to go to my flickr account and see the rest.


PIC-0007
new haircut

Wicked front pocket wear
new jeans chillin' with the old pair

No comments: